CLAUDIO MALA ESPINA
WELCOME TO MY HOME.
This is where the process is as important as the final result.
My aim is to work with you to reach what you really want for all of your life.
Go and have a look at my work. If you then like my style, compositions and the idea to get tattooed by me…here I am!
Check out my Instagram profile & daily stories. There you will find the most beautiful part of this passion. From travel to drawing, to every day tattooing friends who have gone through this process and chosen what artwork to get on their skin.
Son of a romantic Painter.
I was born and raised in Rome, living with the passion to improve my artistic skills.
From the age of 18, I have worked worldwide and have learnt from many of the Greatest Masters of Art and collected numerous experiances.
Graduating in Architecture,
I followed my passion and found myself lost in the fascination of learning the design and magnificences of the Eternal City and its attention to detail.
Sketching the landscape and focusing on the real life picture has always been my longing.
Every book, travel and story I collected on my path are my inspirations to create your projects.
1. clean your hands and remove your bandage in the shower
2. gently wash your new tattoo with a mild soap, pat dry and allow skin to air dry
3. apply balm to your tattoo 3 times daily for 15 days
4. after 15 days use an natural body lotion. This helps keep the skin hydrated and the inked area sealed.
5. Always apply Sunscreen on a summers day.
DO NOT :
6. re-bandage your tattoo
7. scratch the scabs
8. DON'T LISTEN TO TATTOO EXPERTS IN BARS
WhatApp: +39 338 54 00 123
Tel: +41 76 592 70 73